My LFS Booted !

Allen Parker allenp at efn.org
Wed Jan 1 22:02:46 PST 2003

Allen Parker wrote:

>NOTICE, Mr. Farley Benn!
><snip>

It would be better if you send the notice directly to the recipient. We
don't want to know how much money you make:) Also, if you post such
notices to lfs-support, probably people will start sending you notices
for wasting their time and demanding compensation:)

there were people that encouraged me to bill him for wasted time, I did,
I suggest everyone else does the same. I don't know about you, but I
personally don't usually try to verbally abuse other listers, whereas
I've seen more than one post by Mr. Benn where he does.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org