My LFS Booted !

Allen Parker allenp at efn.org
Wed Jan 1 21:09:00 PST 2003

NOTICE, Mr. Farley Benn!

Recipient:
 littlefoot8 at earthlink.net
Recipient Status:
 This recipient is not yet registered. PayPal will send an email to the
recipient explaining how to open an account and receive your
transaction.
Amount:
 $50.00
Email Subject:
 time and bandwidth
Note:
 I am charging you a fee for my time and bandwidth that you have WASTED
sniffling about some such or other, this is intended as a wake up call
for you. I will not tolerate your further waste of my time, and I will
be assessing a fee hereforto of $50/hr for any further of my time wasted
by your off-topic postings to the lfs-support list.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org