Missing files

Balaji Gururaja Rao balajibapu at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 1 20:07:55 PST 2003

Hi,

I'm installing the LFS ver 4.0 and I completed 5
Chapters. After 5 installing the one told in the 5th
chapter, I find following files missing the respective
utility. Should I re install the respective utilities.
Does the chronology of installation matter?

Bash-2.05a
1. sh

Binutils-2.13
1. gasp
2. libbfd
3. libopcodes

Bzip2-1.0.2
1. libbz2

Gcc-3.2
1. cc1plus
2. g++
3. libgcc_eh.a
4. libgcc_s.so
5. libstdc++.a
6. libstdc++.so

Gzip-1.2.4a
1. uncompress

Rest all is fine.

Thanx in advance,

Balaji

=====

Balaji Bapu Gururaja Rao
Research Assistant, EPLAN Lab.
Computer Science, University of Texas at Dallas
Phone: (972) 883-2179 (Lab), (972) 699-7341 (res)
Email: bapubalu at utdallas.edu, balajibapu at yahoo.com