ncurses-5.3 configure problem - solved

Jeremy Larner jeremy.larner at dunlem.org.uk
Wed Jan 1 17:59:20 PST 2003

Thanks Gerard.  That sorted it.  Does this mean that I can't use
optimize flags with gawk?  Or if I wait until I've finished, and then
reinstall it on my new LFS system, should it be okay to compile it with
the optimization flags again?  I understand the optimization is a bit of
a tricky process, so if you've no idea, don't worry about it.  Just
thought maybe I could pick you brain...

Thanks again,

Jeremy

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org