perl probleem

dataholic rd at cis.tzo.com
Wed Jan 1 14:53:00 PST 2003

Thanks for the hint, i found this in the strace log:

25046 execve("pwd", ["pwd"], [/* 12 vars */]) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)

Looks like the script cannot execute PWD , what could cause this?

In my chrooted shell I can execute 'pwd' everywhere, any new hints for this
one ?

Additional info:
distro is SuSE Linux 7.2

I'm feeling that i'm very close to the problem, now I hope someone can come
up with the *gold* hint :-)

GertJan

PS: yes i mounted the proc filesystem

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org