Keyboard

Tom Condon tomc at eskimo.com
Thu Oct 31 15:55:25 PST 2002

I'm building LFS 3.3 on a Sony Vaio laptop.  I've gotten to the
section of chapter 6 on Configuring Essential Software.  On
Configuring your keyboard it says you can skip this section if
you have a US default keyboard.  Since it is a US laptop, it should
be close to the default.  But how do I know on this
laptop (with the special keys on a laptop for power and
shutdown, etc.) what the keyboard is?

Do I need to find out (and if so, where) or can I just go ahead and use
the default US?

In Harmony's Way and In A Chord,

Tom  ;-})

Tom. Condon