Fighting gcc 3.2 again.

kaiyi lin kaiyilin at compuserve.de
Tue Oct 29 09:01:41 PST 2002

Thanks a lot for infos. Right, when just a few transistors go
wrong, whatever kind of electronic failure, it can lead to some
unstable behaviour of PC. If I active Memory Parity check in Bios
can it be possible solution or improvement in this case?!

Overheat, I think, affects much more on RAM than on CPU. RAM
can be very sensitive to temperature, working enviroment of electronic
elements.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org