e2fsck

Chris Lingard chris at stockwith.co.uk
Mon Oct 28 12:05:18 PST 2002

Stefan Riha wrote:

> Wear you have found this i have looked art the book LFS 4.0 and the hint
> for ext3 at the hints homepage and at the fstab man page but i could not
> find this that i must make this corrections in my makefile?

In the section "Creating /etc/fstab"

That last field controls the checking of the partition.  Look at
man fstab, and see what it says about the sixth field.  You have it
set to 0;  it should be 1 for the root partition, and 2 for the others.

/proc  swap and similar should be 0, as you do not want them checking.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org