I made it! (gcc 3.2 successful compiled)

kaiyi lin kaiyilin at compuserve.de
Sun Oct 27 03:24:13 PST 2002

Finally after around i hours of compiling I made it. I said in last post
that I assumed that I had CPU overheat problem and cannot make gcc 3.2
compile in Chapter5. Now I found out that it was the RAM problem. More
precisely I had not enough RAM(only 64M and Swap 100MB) 'Cause I DID
increased my RAM to 256MB yesterday and compiled gcc 3.2 in Chapter5
successfully.(How come?? 64MB not enough for compiling gcc?? Strange)

Haleluja

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org