FW: Problem with static binutils

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Sat Oct 26 17:26:01 PDT 2002

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002 23:59:20 +0000 (UTC)
dagmar at speakeasy.net ("Dagmar d'Surreal") wrote:

> ...but still, I'm certainly more right than that.  If I can get source
> by signing an NDA, then I can get source... and there is also the GLX
> module to be considered.  The kernel module is pretty useless on it's
> own.

OMG. you're saying something with the SOURCE (let alone specs!) behind
NDA is OPEN SOURCE software?

> ...and he's still staying plonked because of his continual pathetic
> attempts to waste my time.

Oh. Im SO sorry I breathed. I'll just go crawl back under my rock
here...

...Hm. Im cold. and its damp here. bugger this.

Funny thing is, I actually *enjoy* reading your posts. they give me
something to think about. Or perhaps I should say enjoy-ed?

Oh well. I'll add another mark to the wall...
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org