rebooting into lfs fails when loading kernel ..............reboot!

john smith no at thanks.com
Sat Oct 26 17:03:22 PDT 2002

Thankyou everyone. That was it (k6). I feel a bit stupid. In my rush to get
lfs booted I just accepted how it came configured and started compiling.

I have other boot problems now but I'll have a thorough crack at sorting
them out myself.

I don't think it's finding my swap partition because it's buried behind a
raid configuration that this kernel doesn't know about.

I don't have any idea really, hope it boots today.
gavin

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org