/static patches and a 4.0 typo

Eric Miller emiller at techskills.com
Fri Oct 25 08:14:43 PDT 2002

<SNIP>

> Is this okay?  I am assuming that this is just the bare minimum needed to
> chroot, and the chapter 6 installs will incorporate them.

Your assumption is correct:

> Also, the GCC /static section in Chpt. 5 is mis-worded.  It says that it
> "..requires its patch....make sure its unpacked.."
>
> GCC has two patches!
>
> It should read "...requires two patches be applied....make sure they are
> both unpacked....".

True. Maybe one of the editors could change this?

Oh, and next time you want to start a new thread please don't reply to
an existing one. Thanks!

Ok, I re: 'ed but I changed the subject line.  Doesn't the listserver sort
by subject line?  Sorry :(

Thanks for your feedback.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org