can't avoid segmentation fault problem

Eric Miller emiller at techskills.com
Thu Oct 24 15:47:07 PDT 2002

<snip>
for the problem. I've been very careful in follwoing the book exactly.
I'm building LFS with RedHat7.3 on an AMD Athlon 1.4GHz with 256Mb of RAM.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
Mark

Mark-

Im using RH 7.2 as a host, and installed without the patch with no issue.
Sorry you are having trouble (I would ask if you did anything to make
uninstall before you tried the other way, but I recall earlier versions of
LFS that warned against this, I defer to the more experienced in this
group.)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org