cannot run suid

Fauzie Wiriadisastra fauziew at netscape.net
Thu Oct 24 12:26:24 PDT 2002

>That's probably the problem you are having then. Take a quick look at "man
>suauth", pretty straight forward how to get that setup and working.

It doesn't seem to be the problem. My previous lfs build, or even
Mandrake doesn't have that file set. Anyway, I've tried to create
something like "root":"fauzie":NOPASS (which is not a very good idea
because some other people may use my computer) and it still doesn't
work. Thanks anyway. Any other idea?

Fauzie

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org