cannot run suid

Fauzie Wiriadisastra fauziew at netscape.net
Thu Oct 24 08:49:02 PDT 2002

Hi,
I just installed another lfs system. I didn't read the book thoroughly
this time (okay, it is a bad idea). I jsut run a shell script that I
wrote to compile the system.  So I finished the entire installation of
version 3.3 from my host system (which is another LFS system) and
installed a few software from blfs, then reboot. Everything looks just
as I expected. I just realized that I cannot run su as a regular user.
(I can run it, but the system always rejects my password). What did I do
wrong? Or rather, how can I find the problem? Thanks.

Fauzie

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org