gcc 3.2 compile errors

Roy M. Ens royens2 at cox.net
Tue Oct 22 02:27:59 PDT 2002

> ../../gcc-3.2/gcc/config/i386/i386.c:3335: internal error: Segmentation
> fault
> Please submit a full bug report,
> See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html> for instructions.
> make[2]: *** [i386.o] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/LFS/static/src/gcc-build/gcc'
> make[1]: *** [stage3_build] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/LFS/static/src/gcc-build/gcc'
> make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
>
> This time it seems to get problem in i386.c. I just typed the same
> command codes written in book Chapter 5. Bad RAM?

Don't know if this will help in any way. But when I tried it the first
time a few months ago I kept getting segfaults and come to find out it
was my power supply going bad. Might be a suggestion. Could also be a
lot of different things.

Don't konw if that helped any at all but I hope so.

--
---
Roy Ens
 royens2 at cox.net
 ens at cs.ttu.edu
 Roy.Ens at ttu.edu
***
    Why get up in the morning if you can't play on the computer?
---

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org