gcc 3.2 compile errors

kaiyi lin kaiyilin at compuserve.de
Mon Oct 21 14:04:03 PDT 2002

Still didnot bring gcc to run. perhaps try tommorrow.

I dont know which packages I failed to install before gcc. It
seems all ok until the process "make gcc" in Chapter5. Personally
I asume that its a hardware problem as well but no clue how and which.
Thats why I tried to make Platform Dependent. Any Clue which component
is the failed varasm.c (assemble problem?)?

../../gcc-3.2/gcc/varasm.c: In function `output_constant_pool':
../../gcc-3.2/gcc/varasm.c:4095: internal error: Illegal instruction

Thank for any references.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org