problems with glibc-2.2.5

sptddolphin at netscape.net sptddolphin at netscape.net
Fri Oct 18 22:41:58 PDT 2002

No, I still get the same error.  I checked my env settings using "printenv" and found that my C compiler had the following settings cc= gcc -s.  I checked help on gcc but was unable to find the -s extention mentioned in the help file.  I'll check the man page when I get the chance.

Any other ideas as to what may be causing this?? :)

Thanks,

Will