chroot: unable to execute /static/bin/env Permission denied

Scott Thornley sthornley at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 18 18:16:02 PDT 2002

Well... I need to recompile the kernel, and when I try to get back into the
Chapter 6 environment I get the above error.

permissions are 755 on $LFS/static/bin/env.

Some ideas on how to get back into the Chapter 6 environment ? I did look
in the archives and the book, but am not finding/seeing anything promising.
I know this has to have been asked and answered, but I must not be
searching properly.

Scott

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org