partitioning

Balazs "Otto" Czifra bczifr1 at gl.umbc.edu
Mon Oct 14 07:31:43 PDT 2002

I have a machine w/ a rather strange hw configuration. It's an ASUS A7-V,
with a PCI SCSI adapter. I have a cd-rom, a small 1 gig hd, and a jazz
drive on the SCSI adapter. Additionally, I have a 15, 8, 4, and 3 gig
drive on the A7-V's Promise ATA-100 controller. Finally, I have a CD-RW on
the Primary IDE. Do any of you have suggestions on how to best configure
my hardware for LFS and what sort of partitioning scheme to use? I would
like to get this figured out before attempting an LFS build so that I
don't end up having to move stuff around and start over.

Thanks,
Otto

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org