chroot and then no files

HolgerZebner at gmx.de HolgerZebner at gmx.de
Mon Oct 14 03:25:37 PDT 2002

Hi,
I need some help. My basic progis are well installed now (/static/src) and I
now I want to change the root and continue. the "chroot" worked well but
then the "new" bash says when I try mkdir or ls the following:
/static/bin/mkdir : there is no such file or directory
I don't understand that since I can see the files with my host distro (suse
7.1)

Please help me.
Thanx

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org