glibc-2.2.5 problem

random234 at gmx.net random234 at gmx.net
Sun Oct 13 04:34:38 PDT 2002

When I try to link my glibc-2.2.5 dynamically it prints out the following
message:

cp: cannot stat :'malloc/Makefile': no such file or directory

The Problem occured when I typed the following lines into my freshly
chrooted system.

mknod -m 0666 /dev/null c 1 3 && touch /etc/ld.so.conf && cp malloc/Makefile
malloc/Makefile.backup && ......

that should be enough the complete listing is on page 65 of the Manual.

I tried to unset the optimization flags, but that showed no effect.

I would be nice if someone would help me and pardon my bad english.
philipp

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org