Perl doesn't configure properly, help?????

Dagmar d'Surreal dagmar at speakeasy.net
Fri Oct 11 09:22:28 PDT 2002

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002, Luke A. Guest wrote:

> >> After "./configure.gnu --prefix && make && make install" I get this:
> >
> > Look carefully at what command you gave...
> >
> > ...now look carefully at what is in the book...
>
> Yeah, that's a typo in "posting." I did actually copy the command into
> knonsole as it is below. Still, doesn't work though!!!!!

Ahh crud.  I was feeling pretty confident that that was what was frying
it.  Send me that file with the stray zero in it so I can see what exactly
is going on.  Clearly I can't create the same events here because well,
mine works.  (with the exception of Gtk-Perl-0.7008, which I'm pretty sure
is just obscurely broken)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org