Partition size

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Fri Oct 11 07:29:53 PDT 2002

Now that the book has gone to export CC='gcc -s', has anyone checked to
see how much space LFS is taking at it's largest? I think I'm going to
try putting it onto an 850MB drive I have laying around. This will be
with the source tarballs on CD and sources being deleted immediately
after building. I'll post the results when I get it done (in a few
days).

--
Archaic

--
Fantastic doctrines (like Christianity or Islam or Marxism) require
unanimity of belief. One dissenter casts doubt on the creed of millions.

- Edward Abbey

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org