LILO graphical splash screens for LFS

Paul Roberts dagmar at speakeasy.net
Thu Oct 10 22:53:48 PDT 2002

Finally and at last I got around to doing a graphical LILO boot screen for
LFS.  There's two of them up there, one looks like the web site and the
other is just for geeks with a CRT fetish.

Since some of the other ones I've done have gotten complaints to the tune
of "there's not enough space for menu entries" these should be able to
handle about forty-five different images to boot.  Frankly, I don't know
how the _boot sector_ will handle that, but hey...

Here's the URL for the images...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/782137

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org