man page errors

Sam Halliday samuel at ma.hw.ac.uk
Thu Oct 10 13:33:34 PDT 2002

hi there...

i noticed a while back that i got a lot of silly errors from man when i
was searching for a file which did not exist, instead of the usual 'man
page not found' response i got something about my NSPATH=<none>. i then
realised that when LANG=POSIX, man doesn't seem to recognise that as a
valid language, so i had to set LANG=en.

just thought i'd share that incase anyone else is having the same... it
was just one of those small wee things that bothered me for a while
cheers,
Sam
--
He who laughs last -- missed the punch line.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org