What does this do? (was: Re: MailMonitor for Exchange delivery from quarantine)

Bryan Breen Bryan.C.Breen.1 at gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 10 16:04:24 PDT 2002

ROFL...

Dan Osterrath's signature is pretty cute if you ask me:

Dump random data (symbolically called "the world device") into your
blackhole of no return (symbolically called "your world device").

That's a pretty good representation of how these mailing lists function for
the most part... random questions and answers from all over the world get
dumped into the void of those who will listen... hopefully from time to
time some of it sticks.