/proc/bus/usb problem

Luca aiwass at webtechna.com
Thu Oct 10 07:10:24 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luca" <aiwass at webtechna.com>
To: <lfs-support at linuxfromscratch.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: /proc/bus/usb problem

My /etc/fstab file look like this:
/dev/hda3   /                    xfs       defaults                0 0
/dev/hda1  /boot              xfs      defaults                 0 0
/dev/hda2  swap              swap    pri=1                   0 0
proc          /proc              proc     defaults                0 0
devpts      /dev/pts           devpts     gid=4,mode=620 0 0
usbdevfs  /proc/bus/usb   usbdevfs  defaults 0 0

Could it be important that I have changed
host system during chroot system installation?

Bye,
Luca

---