/proc/bus/usb problem

Luca aiwass at webtechna.com
Thu Oct 10 06:14:28 PDT 2002

Hi!

I solved all my various problems, however the only left is the following:

- At system startup, while mounting the other filesystems it gives me:

mount: mount point /proc/bus/usb does not exist [FAILED].

It suggests that there could be a problem in
/etc/rc.d/sysinit.d/$40mountfs.

The real problem is that the host system has 2 dirs and files
in /proc/bus/usb while LFS-4.0 has only /proc/bus/usb dir with
nothing inside (building LFS-3.3 I hadn't this problem).

Why? Can anyone explain me this?

Bye,
Luca

---