Textutils not statically linked (4.0)

Thomas Müller thmueller at myrealbox.com
Tue Oct 8 11:04:19 PDT 2002

Hi all

Textutils do not work when in chroot mode. All other seems to work so far. I
built textutils new several times, but no success. I checked cat with
"file" from the original distibution. The output from file says:  "ELF 32
bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), for GNU/Linux 2.2.0,
dynamically linked (uses shared libs), not stripped.

Because of this, Textutils can't work.

Is it possible to link them statically "by hand" ? Or what lib I have to
inject ? Any othe idea's ?

TIA and best regards

Thomas
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org