defkeymap.map.gz

Stefan Riha s.riha at gmx.at
Sun Oct 6 13:15:40 PDT 2002

I have a problem. I have installed LFS (CVS20020918).
Now i want to have the german keys for my keyboard.
I have set the link /usr/sharekbd/keymaps/defkeymap.map.gz to
/usr/share/kbd/keymaps/i386/qwertz/de-latin1-nodeadkeys.map.gz

But i have the following problem. I ´z´ leter and the other symbols on the
right place but i could not write some " ä ö  ü ß ".
How doas i can corect this error?

I hope you can help me and please write back!

MFG
Stefan Riha

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org