kernel2.4.18 problem

Ben benhoskings at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 4 04:09:33 PDT 2002

Yeah, you're right. I don't know why I started talking about CFLAGS,
cause the kernel config takes care of flags itself.

Then again, I once tried to mess with the kernel Makefile to make it
build with -O3... the kernel source wasn't at all impressed and
procedded to give me a few kilometres of error as I remember. :D

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org