File are too large.

Henning Rohde Rohde.Henning at gmx.net
Thu Oct 3 09:07:56 PDT 2002

Hi Stef,

Stef Bon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> ls -al
>
> I get hughe numbers for the size:

I've had the same problem some month ago:
could it be that you tried to optimize gcc, binutils or gcc?

If no, ignore my post, if yes, start again with no optimizations beyond
what's recommended in the book.

Just my 2 cents of EUR,

        Henning

--
"KDE 3.0.3 contains an important fix for handling SSL certificates ...
Users of Internet Explorer, which suffers from the same problem but which
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org