The lfs-support FAQ Posting for 25 - 27 September, 2002

Bill maltby - LFS Related lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Thu Oct 3 08:01:28 PDT 2002

On Sun, 29 Sep 2002, Seth W. Klein wrote:

> FAQ Maintainer's NOTE:
>
> As discussed on lfs-dev, this is a test of posting a small excerpt of
> the FAQ containing those entries that came up on the list during the
> past week.
> <snip>

I *like* it! Now, on those frequent weeks when no questions are asked ;) I
think you should have a random number generator that selects previous
questions from some weighted (could be degree-of-difficulty, like diving
competition) questions from the recent past and posts them as the weekly
FAQ to remind all of us who get smug about knowing so much that there are,
indeed, things we have forgotten and upon which we should "brush up".

:)

--
Bill Maltby
billm at wlmcs.com