gcc-2.95.3 giving no results(not getting completed)

Pushpendra Maharya pushpendram at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 22:35:18 PDT 2002

When I am running the command for installing gcc than after reaching this
point nothinh happens.I am using LFS 3.3 version.
  Any help is appreciated.

creating Makefile
creating testsuite/Makefile
creating config.h
Configuring texinfo...
checking for a BSD compatible install... (cached) /bin/install -c
checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2 ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2 ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
checking whether gcc needs -traditional... no
checking for a BSD compatible install... /bin/install -c
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for texconfig... true

So after thsi nothing happens.

Pushpendra