Auto Reboot after loadling the kernel.

kRIS atfa at 163.com
Wed Oct 2 03:58:40 PDT 2002

Ha, it is so bad. My CPU on IBM Thinkpad 380XD is P-MMX 266. I changed the type of CPU in the kernel from PIII to P-MMX, but after rebooting, it auto reboot. Then I chaged CPU type to Pentuim Class, but after rebooting.....it ......

Can anybody help me?

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002 03:12:41 -0400
"Steve Caudle" <scandle at adelphia.net> wrote:

> Check your processor type.  This happened to me as well and the processor
> was wrong.
> steve

--------
一心一意,荣辱不惊