Auto Reboot after loadling the kernel.

atfa atfa at 163.com
Tue Oct 1 03:46:50 PDT 2002

--Boundary-=_SXBlnNSyVaZRTPDeRYpeCCjnrxwN

I have installed LFS on my old IBM laptop 380DX, which has only 32M memory and a P-MMX 233 CPU.

After a long time compiling the softewares and the kernel, I set up the newest stable kernel 2.4.18. But after I reboot the computer using the new 2.4.18 kernel, it auto reboot just after finished the Kernel Loading, I can only saw some dots ............

It's bad, it's so bad.

How should I do now ? Thank you all.
--Boundary-=_SXBlnNSyVaZRTPDeRYpeCCjnrxwN

--Boundary-=_SXBlnNSyVaZRTPDeRYpeCCjnrxwN--
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org