Problems with Mail after hint

Allen Parker allenp at efn.org
Fri Nov 29 14:21:47 PST 2002

After following, step by step the hint contained here:
http://hints.linuxfromscratch.org/hints/mail.txt

My sys.log is filling with the following error message: Nov 29 05:16:12
router postfix/qmgr[2398]: 54A7710143: to=<root at hardcore-linux.net>,
relay=none, delay=314090, status=deferred (connect to
127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]: Connection refused)

And I'm wondering if there's anything I need to do :( I can netcat in on
port 25 just fine, however when an email is being sent, it gets refused.

Chip
"I'm not a vegetarian because I like animals. I'm a vegetarian because I
hate plants." yammouse(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org