GCC Configure problem.

Grant Leslie grantl at nbnet.nb.ca
Fri Nov 29 13:59:10 PST 2002

For the sake of the archives, maybe you could say what the problem was, and
how you fixed it? Never know when a total newbie might make the same
mistake, and not realize they've done it, as you did. ( assuming you're not
too embarassed to say.. I've made a few, I'd care not to admit to *wink* )

"Casey Allen Shobe" <cshobe at osss.net> wrote in message
news:200211291149.20714.cshobe at osss.net...

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org