future of crosscompiling hint

Geoff Thorpe geoff at geoffthorpe.net
Thu Nov 28 21:35:20 PST 2002

J_Man wrote:

> If noone else steps forward, I'll be happy to take over ownership of the
> cross-compiling hint.  I use it fairly regularly building LFS's for my
> old 486's and lower-end Pentiums.  I've already seen some areas where it
> could use an update.
>
> Just let me know.

BTW I haven't been using it much (read it for the first time today) but I
may well have some contrib changes soon if you're interested in
incorporating them. A couple of things I noticed looked a little flakey and
overcomplicated, but I'll wait till I'm finished with my own scripting and
various tests before I shoot my mouth off too much ... :-)

Cheers,
Geoff

--
Geoff Thorpe