New kernel dir

The Cheeze Cheeziologist at attbi.com
Thu Nov 28 21:08:30 PST 2002

I have a very quick question. I am using lfs 4.0. If I wanted to compile
the 2.4.20 kernel that was released today, can I simply delete the
2.4.19 kernel dir I already have and then untar 2.4.20 and build it or
do I need to leave the kernel directory of the kernel I originally built
with (i.e is anything symlinked back to that dir that needs the version
it was built with or something)? Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to those
that celebrated today!

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org