Optimizations

nholland at tisys.org nholland at tisys.org
Wed Nov 27 13:12:45 PST 2002

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 02:15:12PM -0600, Tushar T stood up and spoke:

> http://hints.us.linuxfromscratch.org/hints/crosscompiling-x86.txt

Thanks for the pointer - it really helped me, and I just found out about
some other interesting LFS hints that way (hadn't noticed up to now that
hints outside of the LFS and BLFS books exist ;-)

Greetings
Nils
(...Somehow I got the feeling that I should have a look why my Mutt doesn't
place my name in the FROM header anymore. It used to do that until I tidied
up my .muttrc today... ;-)

--
Nils Holland <nholland at tisys.org>
*Ti Systems - Linux in Tiddische, Germany - Since 1996*
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org