DCOP Server

Condon Thomas A KPWA tcondon at kpt.nuwc.navy.mil
Wed Nov 27 08:18:47 PST 2002

Thanks, Grant, it looks interesting.

I've solved the multiple lilo.conf problem by making each boot's
/etc/lilo.conf a symbolic link to /boot/lilo.conf.  Thus I have only one
lilo config no matter which system I boot into.  Unfortunately, the RH7
install doesn't appear to have a compiler (?!?) in it so it won't rebuild
lilo to match the other versions.  Thanks to LFS I can fix this, eventually,
by tracing all the dependencies and installing those items necessary to get
lilo up and running in the same version as the other installs.

In Harmony's Way, and In A Chord,

Tom  :-})

Thomas A. Condon
Barbershop Bass Singer