bison 1.75 and flex

calmar mac at calmar.ws
Sun Nov 24 04:07:03 PST 2002

Hi,
does anybody know if there could be a problem with bison and flex?
while trying to install bison 1.75 (although in the 'cvs book'
they talk about an older version, compared to what is provided in
the lfs-package) there is an erroe message about there is no
flex/lex available (which is not in fact)

While trying to install flex, it complains something about bison.

sorry when I dont' have the exact errormessages here.
But I guess when nobody had this problem before, I made anywhere
a fault and should retry it from scratch almost.

thanks for any hints
calmar

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org