gcc

Adrian Smarzewski adrians at aska.com.pl
Sat Nov 23 18:32:37 PST 2002

On Sun, 24 Nov 2002 01:14:26 +0000
Ian Molton <spyro at f2s.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Nov 2002 22:09:38 +0000 (UTC)
> adrians at aska.com.pl (Adrian Smarzewski) wrote:
>
> > > Several weeks/months ago there was --languages=c,c++ argument to
> > > configure. It dissapeared. Why? Do we want to compile support for
> > > all languages???
> > >

> > I'm sorry, I know the answer ;)
>
> huh?

There are only gcc-core and gcc-g++ packages instead of one huge gcc with
all languages so this argument is not required now :)

   /     ADRIAN SMARZEWSKI (adrians at aska.com.pl)     \ /         KADU (http://www.kadu.net)          \
   \ Linux User #282409  LinuxFromScratch User #5796 / \ gadu-gadu compatible communicator for Linux /

                  "Everything put together falls apart sooner or later" (Simon's Law)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org