lfs done, backup?

Tan Siong Hua stsh at pd.jaring.my
Sat Nov 23 06:25:33 PST 2002

after doing tar tvfj, I found that there is only one symlink which is
mnt/lfs -> /lfs1
then I realise that tar will only take symlink as there are and not actually
working with the target of the symlink.(actually I did think of that
possibility last night on the bed, but today forgotten.). then I do tar
cjvf.... and it works(I like to use the verbose option, I want to know what
is going on.). Many thanks to all in this channel that have helped me to
reach this stage, will have to wait for the BLFS cd from Chris lingard to
each me before starting another process. :>

news:20021122112504.F21486 at terabridge.com...