Lilo problem

Ken Dyke ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.net
Wed Nov 20 20:43:29 PST 2002

On Wed, 2002-11-20 at 14:19, Jochen Schro"der wrote:
> I guess you don't have support for greek (?) characters installed.
> That's at least what I see.
> Cheers

Well, no.  Being a stupid American who can only manage to butcher
English and flunked out of seventh grade Spanish I don't have whatever
character set that is, installed on this here computin' d'vice.  I
didn't realize there was an English reply until someone else pointed it
out.  I do think all the international folk showin' up here is right
nice.  Makes me feel cosmopolitan or something like.  Yep!  And don't be
calling me no redneck.  My toolshed has air in all four tires.

--
I think, therefore, ken_i_m
Chief Gadgeteer,