[OT] language policy [Was: Re: Lilo problem]

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Wed Nov 20 13:59:08 PST 2002

 > > WTF is all that about?
 > > Lots of little boxes in place of characters.
 > I guess you don't have support for greek (?) characters installed.
 > That's at least what I see.

Rather looks like cyrilic (Russia) to me. But maybe I'm wrong...
Nonetheless, I don't understand a single word of this.
(Note that the answer proper is in english, only greetings are cyrilic).

BTW, what is the policy of LFS mailing lists regarding language? I'm french
and I'm tempted to answer in french to questions originating from a french
speaking country. I always retain from doing so, but is it OK or not?

(Well, short answers could easily be in both languages, but that would really
be painfull for rather long ones).

Cheers,
Yann.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |
| web: ymorin.free.fr | SETI at home  529 | / \ HTML MAIL    |   v   conspiracy.  |
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org