/dev/null: Permission denied

Bram Schoenmakers bram_s at NOSPAMsofthome.net
Wed Nov 20 12:12:40 PST 2002

Hey! Japie wrote:

>On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 19:26:48 +0100, Bram Schoenmakers wrote:
>
>> /bin/sh: /dev/null: Permission denied
>
>Check how your lfs partition is mounted, I mount it at boot time:
>/dev/hda6 /mnt/lfs reiserfs noatime,nodiratime,notail,defaults 0 0
>That did the trick for me.

Indeed, it solved that problem. Now I hope I can continue installing
without
any further errors.. In case of errors, where can I search on the net for
a solution? The 'Search lfs' doesn't work on several mirrors of
linuxfromscratch.org. Google results me too many off-topic answers, based
on other distro's.

Thanks,

--
Bram Schoenmakers

ICQ #153817629
http://home.wanadoo.nl/bram_s

In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org