Successfull LFS system

Jesse news at pctas.com
Tue Nov 19 20:45:21 PST 2002

Thanks to every one that helped and made suggestions over the last 4 days

With a few network configure errors on boot up dew invailid book 4.0 rc1
characters and my typo's The system runs very fast with support for even
3Com TokenLink 3c359 16/4 's (normally only DOS andNT4WS  support )

Learned so much about Bash#-ing  and also alot about what the Linux OS is
capable of and also a dam lot about about operating system possibilities of
structure.

I very much doubt I could have learned 1/4 of the knowledge in the LFS  book
with 4 years at my state university.

( #sh they have visual basic)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org